The Watergardens At Canberra 27 Canberra Dr, Singapore 769989 Last updated on 2022 April 07 04:04
|Property Type||Apartment / Condo|
|Developer||United Venture Development Pte Ltd., a joint venture between UOL group Ltd. and Kheng Leong Company|
|Development||Residential building as part of an integrated development|
This brand new residential development by United Venture Development Pte Ltd., which is a joint venture between UOL Group Ltd. and Kheng Leong Company, is located at 27 Canberra Drive, Singapore, 769989. Situated in the heart of Singapore’s northern region, this exclusive development offers a wide range of options for residents to live, work, and play. With a total area of 27,566 sqm and 448 residential units on offer, this highly anticipated development offers 1-4 bedroom units and a Childcare Centre. This 99-year leasehold is a short 10-minute walk from the Canberra MRT Station and other mobility options.
From July 2021, this development will be set for preview.
To register your interest and obtain the latest information on this highly sought-after development, fill out the form below!
For the Active and Mobile Resident
If you are a mobile and active resident, you need not worry about the lack of transportation options, as the closest MRT station, Canberra MRT Station, is a mere 10-minute walk away. With a car, the CBD is reachable in 20 minutes. When the future North-South Expressway is operational, residents will be able to save time driving to the city center and vice versa.
Proximity to Schools:
Primary schools in close proximity to your new home are:
- Sembawang Primary School (5-minute drive)
- Canberra Primary School (7-minute drive)
- Chongfu Primary School (4-minute drive)
- Wellington Primary School (6-minute drive)
- Ahmad Ibrahim Primary School (4-minute drive)
Higher education schools include:
- Ahmad Ibrahim Secondary School (10-minute walk)
- Sembawang Secondary School (6-minute drive)
- Northland Secondary School (5-minute drive)
- Canberra Secondary School (9-minute drive)
- Yishun Secondary School (5-minute drive)
Those who call Watergardens at Canberra home will have no issue finding fun and relaxing activities around the area. The Bukit Canberra integrated development includes a hawker centre, indoor and outdoor sports facilities, gym, swimming pools, a polyclinic, a senior care centre, green spaces for community farming, and lifestyle-related amenities.
If you feel the need to venture outside the integrated development, here are shopping malls and dining centres within close proximity:
- Canberra Plaza, a 10-minute walk away
- Sembawang Shopping Centre, a 12-minute walk away
- Sun Plaza, a 6-minute drive away
- Northpoint City, a 5-minute drive away
- And many others!